The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Post
1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?
Shave! lol. I rarely need to and when I do, I only wait until I need to wear something that is going to show ahahaha.
2. Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?
Nope. I just buy new ones.
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
I will let is last less than a week.
4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
I will probably buy it within one week.
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
My worst beauty habit is pulling at my hair near the bottom of my neck. Especially if I have nothing else to do.
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
I always put off doing my end of the month statements for my business. I always do it at the end of the next month instead of the current month.
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
Yah! I try to give my self and hour so I can bath, get ready, lotion, do my hair, use the bathroom, shave,;if its necessary!]
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
I don’t know because I do not know what a spending bans is!
9. How organized is your make-up and nail polish collections?
My nail polish is pretty organized because their all in one spot. My make up is all in one drawer, but its all thrown in there.
I credit this tag of questions to: http://beautifulkayekie.com/2013/05/15/the-procrastinating-beauty-blogger-tag/
1. Thank the tagger and link them in the post.
2. State that this tag was created by The Beau Bow
3. Copy and paste the rules.
4. Tag some more beauty bloggers and link them to the post.
5. Title this The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Post so bloggers know what the post is about.
6. Have fun!